Assists head coach in all aspects of the ice hockey program including but not limited to coaching, recruiting, scheduling, program administration, and budgeting.
- May teach as an Instructor in the Physical Education program.
- Assist as needed with Event Management in the winter and spring seasons
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of ice hockey skills and strategy and the ability to effectively communicate these to student-athletes.
- Applicants must possess proven, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse community of faculty, staff, students and prospective students and their families.
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment with student-athletes, coaches, administrators.
- Working knowledge of NESCAC and NCAA rules and an understanding of the philosophy behind them.
- Administrative skills such as organization and prioritization.
- Current CPR, AED and First Aid certification must be maintained.
- Strength and Conditioning certification or willingness to obtain is preferred.