The assistant coach will assist with all aspects of an NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey program. This includes scouting, recruiting, coordinating travel, managing budgets, planning and conducting training sessions, meet-day responsibilities, working with other members of the athletic department, community outreach, and other duties as assigned by the head men’s ice hockey coach.
- High level college coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and a record of compliance.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- 4 years of men’s ice hockey experience at the Division 1 NCAA level.
- An established applicable recruiting network.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickTime, iMovie.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to create and provide analysis using video or data.