Reporting directly to the Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach, the successful candidate must conduct all aspects of the position of Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach within the philosophy and guidelines set forth by Alderson Broaddus University, the NCAA, and the GMAC/MEC.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in meeting assigned Recruiting Goals for the year.
- Assist with team operations on a day to day basis.
- Assist with the preparation for practices, weight training sessions, and games.
- Assist with planning for game day travel.
- Assist with fundraising efforts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited
college or university.
- Previous coaching experience, college coaching preferred
but not required.
- Experience in recruiting eligible student-athletes.
- Ability to develop lacrosse players to compete at the DII
- Must represent the University in a professional manner.
- Must represent the mission of AB.
- Must be CPR/AED Certified and have a valid driver’s