The Athletics Department at Marist College invites applications for the part-time position of Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach. Marist College is an NCAA Division I program and member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC). The part-time assistant coach position will participate in the preparation, coordination, practice & game plan preparation, and execution of practice plans during the academic year.
- Bachelor’s degree required; experience as player in high school and college, and/or previous coaching experience; strong knowledge of NCAA, MAAC and Marist College rules and regulations, along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Certification in CPR, first aid and AED will be required prior to completion of probation period.
- The Assistant Coach will assist in the recruitment of top level, Division I student-athletes.
- Assist with practices, competitions and games, home and away.
- Enforce team policies and rules, assist with fundraising and community involvement.
- Assist head coach in performing other job-related duties as assigned by the Head Coach.