American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students.
- Teaching and player development.
- Assist head coach with practice planning, practice execution, game strategy and game management.
- Monitoring student athletes' academic progress.
- Administrative duties assigned by the head coach.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of the sport.
- Exceptional leadership and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to represent the philosophy and educational goals of American International College.
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and ability to pass NCAA recruiting modules within 90 days.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment.
AIC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.