- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years coaching experience.
- Assist with planning and organizing the men's lacrosse program, including instruction, practice planning, and coaching.
- Help the head coach recruit academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Plan and implement instructional practices that maximize the talent and potential of student-athletes, while instilling values such as, sportsmanship, leadership, and personal wellness.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate to, and motivate, student-athletes and to work with a variety of university staff, alumni, and the outside community.
- Commitment to compliance and knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Promote the mission of the Athletic Department and Rockhurst University.
Rockhurst University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.