- On-site coaching in games and practices, including organization and implementation of daily practices;
- Prepare film breakdown and analysis, and present analysis to team members;
- Plan and prepare for games;
- Contribute to strength and conditioning program, including one-on-one strength and conditioning work with student athletes;
- Provide support and encouragement to student athletes, including academic counseling and advising;
- Monitor academic progress of athletes;
- Recruit and retain talented athletes successfully;
- Research academic and athletic credentials.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in education and experience;
- Previous experience coaching and or/competing at the collegiate level is highly desirable;
- Committed to the values of a liberal arts education;
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering;
- Must be organized, take initiative, and utilize strong time management skills;
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Valid driver’s license required and must meet the College’s Fleet Safety Policy requirements;
- Ability to travel for team practices, competition, and scouting in and out of state.