This position will report directly to the Head Coach of Men’s lacrosse. The primary responsibility will be to serve as the lead coach for face-off and goalie positions and will assist in all other facets, such as practice & game planning, evaluating & recruiting prospective student-athletes, film breakdown/scouting reports, and overall team needs.
- Bachelors degree and two years coaching experience or a combination of equivalent experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience working with goalies and face off specialists.
- The capacity to work effectively with peers, and in a self-directive manner after collective goal-setting establishes objectives.
- Strong teaching and personal communication skills.
- Teaching relevant skills, tactics, and techniques. Mainly pertaining to goalie and faceoffs play. Attend all practices and skill instruction sessions.
- Assist in the day to day operations of the team, including but not limited to: Identifying strengths and weaknesses for individuals and the team, assist in the developing and planning of practice, daily practice film breakdown, game film breakdown, assist in the development of gameplans and scouting reports, assist in recruiting efforts (including evaluating and contacting prospective student-athletes), assist in the scouting of future opponents.
- Other duties as assigned.