Notre Dame Athletics is committed to building a diverse workforce passionate about maximizing the student-athlete experience. Our pillars of Education; Excellence; Faith; Tradition and Community guide us in the inclusive work we do each and every day and we are eager to attract individuals who can positively contribute to that work. We firmly believe we can all create change together locally and be a catalyst for change nationally through our StaND Together.
- Requires a Bachelors degree, collegiate playing experience or coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Requires superb communication and administrative skills and knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Knowledge of NCAA regulations and rules a necessity.
- NSCAA National and Advanced National Coaching licenses.
- USSF A and B Coaching license.
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates and those candidates attracted to a university with a Catholic identity.