- Identification and recruitment of athletically and academically qualified student-athletes.
- Scheduling and organization of practice sessions.
- Game day coaching.
- Assisting with the management of equipment, team travel, and budget.
- Alumni relations and fundraising.
- Running camps & clinics.
- Video breakdown.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Collegiate or professional soccer playing experience
- Previous collegiate, high school, or club-level soccer coaching experience.
- A background and experience in summer camp/clinic operations.
- Knowledge of and conformity to NCAA rules.
Developing and sustaining a diverse faculty and staff advances WCU’s educational mission and strategic Plan for Excellence. West Chester University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.