Southern New Hampshire University's traditional campus is looking for an Assistant Men's Soccer Coach . You will report to the Head Coach for Men's Soccer and be in charge coaching tasks 60% of the time and student athlete development tasks 40% of the time.
In this Role You'll Get To:
- Be a role model that provides guidance necessary for a positive, competitive environment for student-athletes.
- Participate in the planning, strategy, organizing and execution of preseason, season, off season practices.
- Help monitor conditioning programs.
- Provide us with input as to the evaluation of the athlete's performance and progress.
- Ensure the best performance of athletes during games. Aid in the strategic planning for individual player development.
- Evaluate opponents' performance and scouting.
- Develop relationships with multiple partners including students, parents, faculty, department and college staff, alumni, fans, and community members.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Collegiate college coaching experience is nice to have.
- Knowledge, observance, and commitment to all rules and regulations of the College, NE-IO, and NCAA.
- You must be eligible to drive a van - Valid Driver's License is required.