Assist the head men’s soccer coach in coaching and leadership aspects of a model men’s soccer program as they relate to academic commitment, supervision of staff and personnel, practice organization and instruction, match preparation and recruitment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to relate effectively to student-athletes, coaches, staff, administration and the University community.
- Participate in and promote a culture of continuing quality improvement.
- Assumption of coaching responsibilities related to the sport of men’s soccer.
- Provision of assistance in certain administrative responsibilities related to the sport of men’s soccer.
- Provision of assistance in monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes.
- Provision of assistance in the enforcement of team rules.
- Provision of assistance in the planning, development and conducting of all in-season and off-season practices and conditioning sessions.
- Provision of assistance in the instruction of staff.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of soccer playing or coaching experience.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to support the Catholic and Franciscan values of the University.