Assist with the planning and direction the activities of the USM Men’s Soccer program ensuring that the team follows the direction and mission of USM and the Athletic Department. Primary duties include assisting the Head Coach with assigned sport specific skills, recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes.
- Assist with the conduct, discipline and positive character development of student-athletes by using the guidelines and principles of the USM Mission and the NAIA Champions of Character initiative.
- Help with student-athletes in personal development and academic success.
- Teach and promote the USM Mission values of community, respect, justice and excellence
- Aid with the coordination of recruitment of quality student-athletes
- Help with the retention of student athletes through intense monitoring of academic performance.
- Perform sport specific coaching duties as determined by the Head Coach.
- Assists in inventory management, distribution, and collection of equipment and uniforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master's preferred.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Able to work nights and weekends with capabilities to travel.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time.