Virginia Military Institute is accepting applications for a part-time Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach. The candidate will be responsible for all facets of conducting a successful NCAA Division I Men’s soccer program.
- On- the-field coaching during practice and competition.
- Recruitment of quality student athletes.
- Game preparation; formulating and implementation of pre-and post-season conditioning programs.
- Know and comply with all NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the planning, organizing, and coaching of the VMI Men’s Soccer team;
- Provide leadership and instruction in terms of the personal and athletic development of cadet athletes at VMI.
- Must be able to study, evaluate and implement innovations in soccer strategy and equipment; and demonstrate professional integrity.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have successful NCAA Soccer coaching experience as an assistant college soccer coach.
- Must possess the ability to recruit in Virginia and the surrounding states.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of and ability to comply with NCAA, conference, and Institute rules and regulations.