The Assistant Soccer Coach will work with the Head Men's Soccer Coach and the Director of Athletics to facilitate all aspects of coaching.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of practice sessions.
- Uilizing sound teaching techniques in preparation for games and conduct of practice sessions.
- Recognizing and assuming responsibility for themselves and team members.
- Actively assisting in the recruitment of quality student athletes and building relationships with local high schools and surrounding youth soccer programs.
- Informing student/athletes of aims, purposes and values of the Quinsigamond Community College Soccer Program.
- Actively enhancing a positive image of Quinsigamond Community College.
- Scouting future opponents, when feasible.
- Offering guidance and assistance to student/athletes.
- College coaching and playing experience.
- Experience and background in care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Completed Grassroots US Soccer Licensing.
- Must have a certified Driver's License.
Quinsigamond Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups, minorities, women, veterans, persons with disabilities, and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.