The Department of Athletics will support the university mission by developing and maintaining a top-quality Division II intercollegiate athletics program that is committed to providing a positive and fulfilling academic and athletic experience for all student-athletes. As a member of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (RMAC) and the NCAA Division II, CSU Pueblo Athletics plays a supporting role in the higher education mission while enhancing a sense of community, strengthening our identity and playing a prominent role in enrollment management for the university.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends.
- Physical ability to fulfill duties of the position, including skill demonstration
- Knowledge of NCAA and/or RMAC rules and regulations.
- Able to demonstrate successful skills in cooperation, organization, communication and problem solving.
- Minimum one year successful coaching men's soccer at high school or higher level, including intern or graduate assistant work.
- Master’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to motivate, teach and counsel student-athletes.
- Experience at the collegiate level in men’s soccer.
- Strong commitment and ability to motivate, teach and counsel student-athletes to achieve their highest potential.
- Experience recruiting NCAA qualified student-athletes.
- Experience with and commitment to working with diverse student populations.