The Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach serves to assist with all functions of the USC Upstate Men’s Soccer program. assists the Men’s Soccer Head Coach with direction and administrative oversight of the intercollegiate men’s soccer program relative to successful athletic performance, recruitment and retention of student-athletes, and providing the necessary leadership for a positive competitive environment for student-athletes.
- Provides leadership and guidance necessary for a positive competitive environment.
- Will be responsible for designing and running all goalkeepers practices.
- Will assist in the design and structure of all practice activity.
- Aids in the strategic planning for individual player development.
- Will need to design scouting reports on opponents.
- Will be responsible for breaking down game video and do team video analysis.
- Work with Strength and Conditioning staff.
- Responsible for all goalkeeper practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and college coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Proof of valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Successful background check is required.