This position will assist the Head Coach in all facets of program. Prior experience coaching at the collegiate level and playing experience at the collegiate would be preferred. Assist the coaching staff in planning, coaching, recruiting, administering, and promoting the men’s soccer team within NCAA and institutional standards.
- Assist the coaching staff in planning and implementing team training sessions.
- Ability to scout opponents through video analysis.
- Prepare scouting reports on opponents.
- Assist in the development of pre-game match plans and provide post game match analysis.
- Plan and implement individual training plans for players.
- Communicate with prospective student-athletes via phone, email, and social media.
- Organize and participate in unofficial and official visits.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of intercollegiate coaching and recruiting experience coaching/or playing at the collegiate level, preferably at NCAA Division I or II or professional soccer, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- The ability and willingness to exercise discretion and have sound professional judgement is required.
- In support of the university’s mission, vision, and values, successful candidates must demonstrate a willingness to support and engage diversity, inclusion, and gender equity as a central component of anti-racist athletics participation and Jesuit education of the whole person.
- Excellent office and administrative skills, task orientation, timeline adherence and the ability to work and collaborate in a group setting.