Quinnipiac University's Department of Athletics seeks application for a Part-Time, Assistant Men's Soccer Coach to assist in program management including coaching, administration, recruitment and coordination of a collegiate Men’s Soccer program. You will also assist in video analysis and the production and distribution of scouting reports and presentation.
- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA and MAAC Conference regulations
- Coach student-athletes during team practices as well as home and away contests
- Assist with recruiting (on and off campus as assigned), scheduling and team promotion
- Assist the Head Coach with daily/weekly/seasonal practice planning
- Manage equipment and inventory
- Student-Athlete academic monitoring and support
- Video analysis.
- Assist the Head Coach with away contest travel planning and logistics
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 2-3 year of experience in coaching or playing soccer.
- Technical and Tactical understanding of the sport.
- Analytical understanding of game related data.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of Playertek or other GPS sport performance tracking system.
- Familiarity of Spiideo sport video recording and analysis system.