The Assistant Men’s Soccer Coach at the University of Providence is a vital member of the coaching staff, responsible for supporting the Head Men’s Soccer Coach in all aspects of program management. This position requires a passionate and knowledgeable individual who can contribute to the development and success of the men’s soccer team.
- Teaching student field soccer skills/individual and small group player development.
- Reviewing video and teaching student’s soccer through video review.
- Teaching and coaching at soccer practice with head coach.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress of student athletes.
- Help to develop leadership skills and instill core values in student athletes.
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all NAIA, Frontier Conference, Cascade Conference, University, and departmental rules and regulations.
- Assist in Team Management: Recruiting, Scouting, Travel Logistics, Competition and Practice Coaching, and Public Relations.
- Assist in coordinating team fundraisers and participate in departmental fundraising efforts.
- Assist in the operation of program specific camps and clinics.
- Maintain professional memberships and engage in professional development opportunities.
- Serve on department and university committees as assigned.