Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Head Men’s Tennis Coach with the daily operation of the men’s tennis program and the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Monitor preparation of athletic facilities for practices and games, scout opposing teams, develop and apply team rules, and assist the head coach with team selection, games and practices.
- Assist with administrative duties such as scheduling, making team travel arrangements, home game management, monitoring academic progress of students, supervising student workers, working with the equipment staff on the distribution and maintenance of athletic equipment, and providing the Athletic Communication Office with appropriate information for publications and press releases.
- Identify, assess, and contact prospective students, arrange campus visits, develop printed recruiting materials and assist the Admissions Office with special events.
- Perform specific duties for the Head Women’s Basketball Coach if needed in his/her absence.
- Abide by University, NCAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Perform coaching, administrative, or other duties for the department as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of college playing experience.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and must be insurable under Denison’s liability insurance policy.
Denison fosters a campus community that recognizes the value of all persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender expression and identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background.