Assistant Men's Tennis Coach with all aspects of the College's NCAA I Men's Tennis program, including recruiting and developing student-athletes, coaching, scheduling, competitions, working with the program budget, complying with the NCAA, WCC and College rules and regulations, supporting the academic achievements of student-athletes, assisting with fundraising and marketing, maintaining collaborative working relationships with administrators and other coaches in the Athletic Department and other College departments, developing appropriate relationships with members of the media, donors, and other interested in the Men's Tennis program.
- Team development (writing training plans, working with injured athletes, setting up competition schedules, being at actual practices and staying NCAA compliant in these duties.
- Recruiting (establishing relationships with potential recruits, setting up visits, conducting visits, working with financial aid and awarding scholarships.
- Supporting athletes in pursuit in academic excellence.
- Supporting head coach in fundraising opportunities.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with fellow coaches and admin staff.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 years tennis coaching experience necessary.
- Computer, excellent written and verbal skills and technical skills required.