Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for position specific and systematic training and player development.
- Assists in the preparation of opponent film breakdown.
- Shares responsibility for summer camp organization and administration.
- Responsible for in-match and game day management, as well as visiting team management.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance.
- Serves as team academic liaison and sports performance liaison.
- Oversee all aspects of program community outreach/service.
- An ability to draw upon coaching / playing experience and contribute to technical training as well as in match tactical adjustments.
- Ability to adjust and accommodate to differing techniques in a diverse and positive learning environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting.