Vassar College invites applications for the position of Assistant Men's Volleyball Coach. This is a part-time non-benefits eligible ten-month position. The individual will report to the Head Men's Volleyball Coach. Weekend, holiday, early morning and/or late evening hours are required.
- Bachelor's degree and coaching and/or playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge and compliance with NCAA and United Volleyball Conference regulations.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aid is necessary but can be obtained through Vassar College as needed.
- A valid and unrestricted drivers license and successful result of a background search.
- On-court instruction for practices and games.
- Creation of practice plans.
- Player and team development.
- Academic monitoring.
- Game strategies and competitive coaching.
- Scouting opponents.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified student-athletes.
- Budget management.