- 50% of duties includes assist with coaching & individual instruction for both the men’s and women’s teams during practice and pregame.
- Other duties are as follows.
- Recruiting, with approval from the head coach, identify and secure high-level student-athletes for sport participation while abiding by all rules and regulations prescribed by the NJCAA, Region XVI, MCCAC and Jefferson College.
- Organize travel plans for both men’s & women’s teams.
- Assist with scouting reports for upcoming game.
- Experience in playing or coaching the sport of basketball.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team within the athletic department.
- Associates Degree required.
It is the policy of Jefferson College that no person shall, on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or veteran status, be subject to discrimination in employment or in admission to any educational program or activity of the College.