New Jersey City University, a NCAA Division III member and associate member of the Atlantic East Conference in men’s and women’s golf, located in Jersey City, N.J., is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach. The position reports to the Head Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach and will be the program’s top assistant coach.
- On- and off-campus recruiting and retention.
- Practice and individual skill development, technical and tactical aspects of player development, strength and instruction.
- Tournament and match preparation.
- Monitoring the academic success of both programs, including study hall sessions.
- Candidate must comply with NJCU, New Jersey Athletic Conference, Atlantic East Conference and NCAA rules and regulations and also communicate and cooperate with other department staff regarding program operations (athletic communications, sports medicine, equipment room, budget, administration, etc.)
- Accomplish other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Commitment to academic and athletic retention and excellence are essential. A driver’s license and clean DMV record is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Successful coaching, playing and/or teaching experience is required. Experience at the intercollegiate level is preferred.