The Assistant Men’s and Women’s Soccer Coach will be responsible for assisting with the development of the UA Cossatot Men’s and Women’s Soccer program and with day-to day operation of the program including, but not limited to, recruiting, mentoring, practice/game planning, budgeting, player skill development, academic monitoring, strength and conditioning program, social media, and camps. The Assistant Coach helps ensure equipment and facilities are developed and maintained, assists with scheduling and supervising practice sessions, maintaining training equipment, and organizing team events.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of athletic coaching experience; high school or college level experience preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NJCAA/NCAA rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel between the college and other venues.
- Must have a valid AR Driver’s License and excellent driving record.
- Must have the ability to build partnerships within the community.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity. Persons must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment.