Assist the Head Men's/Women's Swimming Coach in all aspects of coaching and teaching for an NCAA Division III sport program. Teach and coach student athletes, recruit highly selective prospective students, develop and implement season training and workout plan, lead physical training (including dryland), organize and run swimming practices, and assist in all facets of aquatics management.
- Assists the Head Coach in the planning, creation, and implementation of a season training plan and daily workouts, including dryland and weight training.
- Manages recruiting database and takes the lead in planning and overseeing all aspects of recruiting.
- Assists the Head Coach in all aspects of team administration and management.
- Aids in the set-up and running of all varsity swimming and diving competitions and any non-varsity competitions and events held in the pool.
- Manages and oversees the Master’s Swimming program and other aquatics programs as assigned (i.e. Community Swim School and Private Swim Lessons).
- Assists the Director of Aquatics in the day-to-day operations of an Olympic-size pool and other aquatics related duties as assigned.
- Serves on departmental committees.
- Minimum requirements include a college or university degree in related field.
- Minimum requirements include knowledge and skills developed through 2-5 years of work experience in a related job discipline.
- Minimum of two years of significant and relevant teaching/coaching experience in Aquatics at the professional, collegiate, or high school level.
- Significant collegiate swimming and or coaching experience.