Examples of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Head Coach to implement a training plan for an entire season for NJCAA Student-Athletes.
- Conduct day-to-day training workouts, weekly forecasting and align with seasonal Team goals with Coaching Staff.
- Attend the majority of practices during the season.
- Required to be at all competitions that include in-season and post-season competitions, along with annual training trips.
- Cultivate culture with leadership initiatives with Athletics Department and MCC Swimming and Diving Coaching Staff.
- Assist with Meet Management and maintaining team equipment.
- Responsible for planning travel meals.
- Oversee Social Media Accounts and Content with Head Coach (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other related social media platforms).
- Assist Coaching Staff with various recruitment initiatives over the season.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of previous coaching experience is required.
- Lifeguarding, CPR, and First Aid Certifications are required for this position.