- Maintain a working knowledge of respective sports rules and regulations.
- Comply with Waubonsee Community College policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of and comply with the risk management guidelines.
- Assist the head coach as assigned in areas of team travel, recruiting, practice and game coaching, equipment distribution and collection, and facility preparation.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Athletics Department personnel.
- Exhibit professional appearance, conduct and behavior when representing Waubonsee Community College.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Knowledge and participation in the sport.