Under the cooperative direction of the Director of Track and Field/Cross Country, the assistant coach will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of qualified student-athletes, organization and planning of practice, meet management, scheduling, travel arrangements and other duties assigned. Coaching emphasis will include sprints, relays, hurdles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal and communication skills with student-athletes, parents, colleagues and public.
- Evidence of strong organizational, written and computer skills.
- Evidence of successful experience coaching sprints, relays, and hurdles.
- Thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Evidence of successful participation as a college track and field athlete.
- Evidence of effective recruitment of student-athletes.
NDSU does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, participation in lawful off-campus activity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, spousal relationship to current employee, or veteran status, as applicable.