The Assistant Men’s & Women’s Wrestling Coach assists the Head Coaches in all facets of the program to develop an elite NAIA women’s wrestling program that will be competitive and advance the team in competition, academics, and in the community. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to lead, teach and coach student-athletes in a challenging environment. The assistant coach will have a strong focus on recruiting and coaching instruction.
- Assist in the coordination and execution plan for practices.
- Help coordinate film breakdown.
- Assist with recruitment efforts.
- Support the team by traveling to the competition.
- Perform other duties assigned by the head coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of collegiate wrestling experience.
- Must satisfactorily complete EOU criminal and credential background check. Having a criminal history is not an automatic bar to employment.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Eastern Oregon University will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.