- Practice planning and coaching.
- Individual & small group coaching sessions.
- Oversee academic, moral, ethical and athletic development of the student-athletes – personal & team meetings.
- Game/Match preparation team meetings.
- Game/Match day meetings, coaching, post-game debrief.
- Team film sessions & meetings.
- Participation in community service events.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Intercollegiate playing experience desired.
- Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
The College does not discriminate against applicants or employees in hiring, promotion, termination or the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sex, perceived sex, gender identity, gender expression, the status of being transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic, characteristics or genetic information, arrest or conviction record, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by law.