Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking an innovative professional for the Men’s Wrestling Assistant Coach position for the Morgan State Athletics Department. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and accomplished leader to join the resurgence of Morgan State Wrestling with an innovative department valuing academic and athletic experiences.
- Assist with practice and competition day management and activities.
- Assist with team/program planning (travel, budget management, community service, study hall, etc.) within institutional budget and policy guidelines.
- Assist with all recruiting and roster management operations (Scholarships, visits, etc.)
- Assist with the planning and organization of camps and clinics.
- Support the academic success (APR & GPA) and development of student-athletes
- Represent the university at conferences, regional, state, and national events relating to wrestling.
- Manage and maintain important relationships with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Minimum five (5) years wrestling coaching experience.
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain certification).