- Assists coaching staff in running a competitive wrestling program.
- Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Follows and maintains knowledge of all District policies and procedures.
- Creates a sense of belonging and a welcoming environment for all athletes, families, and staff.
- Abides by strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attends work on a consistent and punctual basis.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- A current Department of Education Coaching Authorization required.
- Ability to pass a background check are required.
- Experience coaching high school wrestling preferred.
It is the policy of the Ames Community School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices.