- Assists the head coach in the recruitment of qualified student athletes (at least one quarter of the roster each year).
- Assists the head coach in the organization and implementation of practice plans and game management.
- Assists the head coach in the scheduling all travel and lodging arrangements for the program.
- Works cooperatively with other assistant coaches & volunteers.
- Assists in the supervision of student workers (work study).
- Assists in the academic monitoring of student athletes during each academic year.
- A bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree in a related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in football coaching is preferred.
- Collegiate football playing experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in a collegiate environment is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of all NCAA rules and regulations.
- Experience in speaking with small and large groups.
- Experience with fundraising activities.
Norwich University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a positive education and work environment that recognizes and respects the dignity of all students, faculty and staff. Reasonable accommodations will be made for the known disability of an otherwise qualified applicant.