Assist the Principal in developing and monitoring practices, procedures and policies for the attainment of school goals and District ends statements by addressing competency levels in students. Duties include evaluating, appraising, mentoring and monitoring certified and classified staff; supporting curriculum alignment with content standards; and supervising, monitoring and encouraging appropriate student behavior and individual student success.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.
- Colorado Type D Certificate/Principal/Administrator’s License.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES (Preferred):
- Knowledge of K-12 central office administration procedures and practices.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal relations skills.
- Advanced leadership skills
- Advanced math and accounting skills.
- Customer service and public relations skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.