This position assists in the responsibility for approximately 250 employees and 2000 students. This position will serve as an instructional leader, building manager and district champion. This position reports to the High School Principal.
- Display a data driven focus on student academic and social and emotional learning through continuous improvement of instruction as evidenced by student achievement or growth.
- Building and sustaining relationships with all stakeholders (building principal, students, parents, building staff, and district personnel).
- Assist the building principal with facilitating communication between staff, students and/or parents when evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts.
- Support the building principal in managing a positive, orderly and safe building climate; will be responsible for working with student behavior issues.
- Support the building principal in managing the fiscal, operational, and technological resources of the building in a way that focuses on effective instruction and the achievement of all students.
This position requires the performance of medium work—which requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. The position includes occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling, some stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling and significant fine finger dexterity.