The Assistant Rugby Coach will also serve in a second college assignment: Housing Assistant. The employment in the above position is contingent upon the Assistant Rugby Coach being employed in both assigned positions.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the rugby program.
- Assist the head coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with the academic progress of student athletes.
- Assists with recruiting including calling, texting, social media and high school visits of prospective student athletes.
- Responsible for the reserve side and support staff.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- College playing experience preferred, coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.