- Promote sportsmanship and foster good character in student-athletes.
- Provide for the safety and welfare of all participants.
- Supervise students in practice areas, locker rooms, busses, and at all times during the season.
- Exercise patience, tolerance, and diplomacy in relations with all players, parents, co-workers, contest officials, and spectators.
- Interscholastic activities are an extension of the classroom and as such, your actions, behavior, and interactions with our student-athletes should be reflective of this.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching certificate (at employee's expense).
- NFHS Concussion certificate.
- COVID-19 for Coaches and Administrators.
- Current CPR w/AED.
- Current First Aid.
- Current Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- ATC Student-Athlete Health & Wellness certificate (must review PowerPoint and sign a document affirming PowerPoint has been reviewed).
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.