- Support the mission and vision of Trinity Washington University and the Athletics department.
- Comply with all department rules, regulations and protocols.
- Assist head coach with all aspects of the soccer program.
- Prior player experience preferred.
- Conduct player evaluations at the beginning of the season, coach players of all skill levels.
- Foster team bonding and team morale.
- Assist with team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Serve as mentor to athletes, helping resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Provide support and efficient feedback to team.
- Monitor academic performance and general behavior of student athletes.
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching soccer at the collegiate or high school level, and/or as a soccer player at the college level.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous recruiting experience is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques.
- Leadership and communication skills.