The role of the assistant coach is to assist the head coach in all phases of the program including, but not limited to: recruiting, practice preparation, administrative duties, game day preparation, coaching, community outreach, academic supervision, and fundraising.
- Must have undergraduate degree.
- Collegiate soccer playing or coaching experience.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written,
- Comfortable and proficient with managing social media accounts.
- Ability to learn and implement sports performance software. Background in Sparta Science and Catapult software preferred.
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.