The Soccer Coach will assist the Head Women’s Soccer Coach in promoting teamwork and sportsmanship. This position is responsible for directing player development, assisting with design and running of training sessions, and recruiting/identifying with local recruits in the Hampton Roads Community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the coordination and supervision of the soccer program and team.
- Assist in the design and running of training sessions.
- Assist with working closely with the Athletics Student Services to track performance in the classroom, eligibility of the student-athletes, etc.
- Responsible for recruiting and identifying with local recruits in the Hampton Roads Community.
- Adhere to all Big South rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach and Athletics Administration.
- Requires prolonged sitting and standing.
- Occasionally requires physical excretion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasional stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Requires some traveling.
- Must work indoors and outdoors year-round.
- Must work in noisy and crowded environments.