This is an entry-level temporary part-time position that is not eligible to accrue sick leave or vacation. This position will assist their respective sport program with planning and conducting training sessions, providing coaching and instruction to student athletes, coordinating practices, games and other events, and ensuring compliance with all NCAA rules and regulations.
- Must have a strong desire to learn.
- Experience either playing or coaching.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong initiative to solve problems.
- Communicate and interact effectively, respectfully and appropriately with diverse populations in the Department, the University, and the community.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with colleagues, student-athletes, coaches and administrators.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high stress environment.
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Travel may be required. Working nights and weekends occasionally. Non-business hour schedule is typical during specific times of the year.