DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the teaching the sport of soccer to student athletes.
- Assist with the evaluation, recruitment and retention of soccer athletes.
- Assist with meeting the recruitment and retention goals set and assessed annually by the district.
- Knowledge and experience working with athletes in the soccer rules and skills
- Write recruitment reports as deemed necessary by the Athletic Director.
- Assist with daily planning, organization and supervision of practices and competitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATION:
- Pass a background check and drug test when coaching on the public school level.
- Have experience playing on a soccer team.
- Have past experience as an assistant soccer coach.
- High school diploma with +6 years of experience; OR Associates degree.