Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is seeking a qualified individuals for dual role of Assistant Soccer Coach (men’s and/or women’s)/athletic operations assistant. The position is responsible for providing a wide range of services for the daily operations of 8 intercollegiate sport programs (men’s and women’s basketball, cross country, soccer, track & field), club teams, and recreation/fitness.
- Support roles in the department of athletics and recreation (i.e., athletic operations, facility management/coverage, Intramurals/recreation operations).
- Recruitment and selection of student athletes year-round.
- Attend, plan, and execution of team in-season and off-season practices.
- In and off-season training programs with guidance from the Head Athletic Trainer
- Assist in community service and fundraising efforts for program.
- Conduct and direct camps and clinics for area youth.
- High School Diploma required.
- Previous collegiate, club, or high school coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as email and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).