Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out all duties as assigned by the athletic director.
- Complies with the Smackover-Norphlet School District Expectations of Coaches and Chain of Command.
Implements all goals as set forward by the Athletic Director.
- Supervises players at all times.
- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement.
- Plans and sets-up activities, practices and games as directed by the head coach.
- Adheres to all financial policies of the District in regard to the collection and disbursement of money, expenses, and receipts.
- Responsible for seeing that players follow all AAA guidelines for sportsmanship.
- Is responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules and regulations of the AAA, the
- Conference, the SNS Board of Education policies, and Athletic Department procedures.
- Maintain and report issues with equipment and inventory.
- All coaches are expected to report for the start of the season and to attend any and all meetings necessary for the organization pertinent to the sport.
- Meet all certification and licensing requirements of the Arkansas Department of Education, Arkansas Activities Association, and Smackover-Norphlet School District for teaching and coaching.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Has or willing to obtain a Class B CDL with airbrakes license.
Smackover-Norphlet School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.