The Assistant Softball Coach provides support to the Head Coach with leadership, supervision and organization for the Marlborough School Softball Program and is responsible for carrying out the objectives of the entire athletic program within the guidelines of the Marlborough Mission and the Athletic Department Philosophy.
- Keeps abreast of new ideas and techniques by attending clinics and workshops, researching in his/her field and encouraging the assistant coaches to do the same.
- Remains knowledgeable of rules and regulations concerning his/her sport, and keeps abreast of changes.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of Marlborough School.
- Remains active in professional organizations such as the state coaches association.
- Assists the Head Coach and Athletic Director as needed.
- The ideal candidate should possess at a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Required.