The Assistant Softball Coach shall be responsible for assisting the Head Softball Coach in carrying out the responsibilities and supervision of the softball program. The Assistant Coach will have direct responsibility to the Head Softball Coach.
- Assist head coach with on-the-field coaching at practices and games.
- Assist in the recruitment of student-athletes both in-state and out-of-state.
- Assist with preparing the softball field for practice each day to include dragging the infield, cutting grass, and setting up stations.
- Assist with preparing the softball field for home games to include lining off the field, painting bases, and lining off the batter’s box.
- Responsible for setting up the concession stand at all home games.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Softball coaching experience/
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- A record of compliance with applicable athletic governing rules and regulations.