The Department of Athletics provides intercollegiate, intramural and recreational opportunities for students. Through these opportunities students achieve educational and personal fulfillment, life skills, character development and campus pride.
- Assist in the organizing and administering of the IU Southeast softball program.
- Provide positive leadership for the students involved in the softball program. Strive to motivate them in all phases of their lives; academically, athletically, and socially.
- Provide assistance to the head coach in budget preparations.
- Assist the head coach in the development and coordination of fundraising efforts.
- Assist in the coordination of the off-season conditioning program.
- Assist in the scouting, evaluation, and recruitment of future student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Candidates must have experience in coaching or playing softball at the high school, college, secondary or travel ball level.
- A valid driver’s license with the ability to be insured by Indiana University.
- Current CPR certification is preferred or training can be provided by the University.
Indiana University prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status